Common Linux Commands - Online Bash Command Line Tutorial For Beginners to Experts
This video tutorial covers many of the most commonly used Linux commands when using the BASH terminal. Some of these include...
- ls command - Listing the current directory
- cd command - Change directory
- mkdir command - Creating directories
- rm command - Deleting files and directories
- mv command - Moving files
- grep command - Finding what you want within files
- pwd command - Print Working Directory
- and many more
The presenter takes you through multiple examples of each command so you gain a solid understanding of how each of the commands can be used in real-world scenarios.
Use the time markers points to navigate to a specific part of the tutorial or an outline for all the common Linux commands.
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for Common Linux Commands - Online Bash Command Line Tutorial For Beginners to Experts
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.