Visual Studio Code Tutorial
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for Visual Studio Code Tutorial
Visual Studio Code Tutorial in 92 Minutes
Time to take a look at an extremely popular web development tool. This Visual Studio Code tutorial covers most of the main features to give you a better understanding of how the software works.
- The various versions of Visual Studio Code
- The layout and how to customise
- Search and replace functionality
- Working with shortcuts
- How intellisense works
- Discover how Emmet makes coding easier with code snippets
- How to configure your settings
- Explore VS Code extensions and themes
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Keymap extensions
- Customise code snippets
- How to sync your settings on different computers
- How to use the debug feature
- Work with the built-in terminal
- Explore source control integration such as GIT
To learn more about Visual Studio Code and download the software, visit the official Visual Studio Code website.
Video Authorship and Publishing CreditsThe author of this video is James Q Quick and published by freeCodeCamp.org. Click through to find out more about them and their great learning material.
- All Videos
- Basic Computer Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Project Management
- System Administration
- Version Control
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.