Asana Demo Video and Product Tour
This Asana demo video is good to help familiarise yourself with all the features Asana has to offer and how to use them. During the course of the video, you are stepped through each point using screen captures of the using the software itself.
The main topics explored in this presentation video include:
- Adding tasks, conversations, members and projects
- All about managing teams. Task priorities, due date or preferred field. Using the calendar, conversations tab, progress indicators, files gallery view and using various templates.
- Overview of task management. Use task assignee, due date and task descriptions. Adding task files, task dependencies, task commenting section, sub-tasks and notifications.
- Customisation and reporting of tasks that matter to you.
- Integration of Asana with other third-party applications such as Slack, Salesforce, Google Workspace and others.
More About Asana
To view more information on Anana and how to use Asana, see some of the following resources...
- Asana Project Manager Feature Focus on the Inbox
- Asana's Vision for the Future of Work and Project Management Tools
- Asana Guide for live webinars, tips, tutorials and courses
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for Asana Demo and Product Tour
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.