Brief Overview of How to Design a Database
From the author Caleb Curry..
"What to Expect From this Course? This course, being eight hours long, is obviously quite a large commitment. In all honesty, though, the time will be well invested. This course will be relevant as long as SQL is a thing. It focuses on the fundamentals that make you a better developer. By the end of this course, you will understand the foundation of databases including keys, relationships, normal forms, and joins."
Course Summary Points
- Learn the ins and outs of relational databases
- Learn about relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- An introduction to SQL, naming conventions, data integrity, database terms
- Database structure, relationships, one to one, one to many, many to many
- Database keys, primary key, foreign key and more.
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for How to Design a Database - A Database Design Course for Beginners
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.