Free HTML Course - Tutorial on How to Build a Website
If you are new to web design and development, this is a great little starter course to get you familiar with HTML. HTML is formatting language fundamental for displaying content through a web browser.
During this free HTML course, you will explore the following...
- Choose a text editor to write your HTML code
- Creating and naming an HTML file
- Look at the most common HTML tags used for building a website
- Uncover what comments are and how they can organise your code
- Have a look at basic HTML styling to change the appearance of your HTML code
- Formatting and structuring an HTML document
- Learn how to create web page links
- Embed images and videos into your HTML page
- Format text content into lists for better presentation
- Create tables to display data as a spreadsheet would
- Use HTML wrapper tags to facilitate more advanced styling
- Embed external web pages into a section of a web page using iframes
- Discover the use of meta tags to add additional information to describe and configure an HTML document.
This free online course is approximately 2 hours in length.
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for Free HTML Course - Tutorial on How to Build a Website
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.