Linux Cyber Security Introductory Short Course
This short course is an introduction to Linux cyber security. It helps to get you up and running using the Ubuntu Linux distribution on a VirtualBox virtual machine (VM). So Ubuntu and be run on a Windows or Mac machine.
During the course, you'll discover how to navigate the Linux terminal and learn many of the basic commands you would use on a daily basis...
- List files and directories
- Changle directories
- Delete, Copy, Rename and move files
- Find files
- View the contents of files
- Edit the contents of files
- Learn about file permissions and how to change them
- Explore standard input and standard output redirection
- Filter the contents of files using the grep command
- Learn about environmental variables
- How to switch users using the su command
The course finishes with a project on using and configuring IP tables, a Linux firewall. An essential feature used to enhance Linux cyber security.
Video Time Markers
Video Time Markers for Linux Cyber Security Introductory Short Course
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Website Library receives a small commission from the sale of certain items, however the price remains the same for you. For more information please read the Affiliate Disclosure.